Join our team for a fantastic two days of walking in the heart of the Lake District.
Day 1: We begin our walk in Seathwaite and immediately begin our ascent beside a stunning waterfall. We then head to the summits of Base Brown and Green Gable, here you will see spectacular views of the highest mountains in the Lake District, including those of tomorrows walk, Scafell Pike. The walk will last for approximately 6hrs.
Day 2: We meet again in Seathwaite to take on England’s Highest summit, Scafell Pike via the secluded corridor route, this route is longer than the traditional tourist track but offers a better sense of adventure and a lot less traffic. The walk will last for approximately 7hrs
Our team will meet you in Seathwaite Camping Carpark – CA12 5XJ for a 9am start on both days.
WHO IS THIS EVENT FOR?
This event requires a moderate level of fitness, as such we would recommend regular exercise and walks to ensure you get the most out of your weekend.
You will be fully guided by a qualified mountain leader.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Personal Insurance
- Accommodation before/after the event (If you would like some recommendations on where to stay or to find out where your guide will be staying over night please add a note when booking)
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- A qualified Mountain Leader throughout
- Two days of adventure set in some of the best scenery in England.
YOU WILL NEED TO BRING:
- Suitable walking boots (with ankle support)
- Appropriate clothing for the walk
- Waterproof Jacket and trousers
- Spare warm layer
- Hat and gloves if required
- Snacks and water (minimum 2 litre’s) for the walk
This event will take place in most weathers but the leader will reserve final judgement on the day (in most cases) and maintains the right to abandon any walk if they feel the safety of themselves or any participant is at risk either for the group or for an individual.
Minimum age is 16 years. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult for the duration of the challenge.