Snowdon, in Wales (1085m)
Scafell Pike, in England (978m)
Ben Nevis, in Scotland (1345m)
WHO IS THIS EVENT FOR?
This event requires a good level of fitness, as such a training plan will be provided and we would recommend regular exercise to ensure you get the most out of this challenge.
You will be fully guided by a qualified mountain leader.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Personal Insurance
- Accommodation before/after the event
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Travel between each mountain
- Return transport to pre-arranged drop off points
- A qualified Mountain Leader throughout
- Hot food, packed lunches and hot drinks throughout
- Training plan
- Official Three Peaks finishers medal
YOU WILL NEED TO BRING:
- Suitable walking boots (with ankle support)
- Appropriate clothing for the walk
- Waterproof Jacket and trousers
- Spare warm layer
- Hat and gloves
- Head torch and spare batteries (can be hired from us for £4 please remember to add this to your basket before paying)
- Snacks and water (minimum 1.5 litre’s) for the walk (Top ups will be available)
- Change of clothes for the minibus
- Comforts for the minibus
The challenge will take place in most weathers but the leader will reserve final judgement on the day (in most cases) and maintains the right to abandon any walk if they feel the safety of themselves or any participant is at risk either for the group or for an individual.
This event is run on a small personal basis, unlike most other companies running the N3P event, we will not travel on a large coach start/stopping the clock by calculating time on the hill, we have an official time of 24hours to beat!
Deposit required to secure your place on this event – £100pp
Total event cost – £400pp.
After the deposit has been paid you will receive an invoice from Elite Adventures for the remaining amount. This must be fully paid at least 2 months prior to the start of the event.
If you would prefer to pay through monthly installments please contact us to arrange prior to booking this event.