Located in the Yorkshire Dales National Park lie the iconic three peaks of Pen-y-ghent, Whernside and Ingleborough. Your challenge is to summit all three peaks in 12 hours.
Your first summit of the day will see you ascend 2,227 feet to the top of Pen-y-ghent, where there will be no time to rest, as you trek on through midday and towards your second summit, Whernside, the highest peak at 2,415 feet.
Finally the afternoon will lead you on to your third and final summit, up 2,372 feet to the top of Ingleborough. With awe-inspiring views and an immense sense of achievement, you will descend back into Horton-in-Ribblesdale and the finish of your 26mile challenge.
Our team will meet you in Horton-in-Ribblesdale for a 7am start as we aim to beat the crowds and finish the challenge in under 12 hours!
You will receive;
- Advice on the kit you will need to take on this epic challenge
- Training tips to ensure you are in the best shape possible to go the distance
- Support and advice from our friendly team from the moment you sign up
- A dedicated guide that will be with you on your challenge
- Official completion medal
Minimum age is 16 years. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult for the duration of the challenge.